Friday, September 9, 2016

Brothers



I was making dinner and I heard Blake reading to Dylan. It was cute. I like the times when they are good friends much better when they are not good friends. 

They had their soccer practice that night. They practice right next to Blake's school, so I attended Blake's curriculum night while Aaron and the boys were at practice. I didn't want to go to curriculum night, but Blake insisted I go. I did learn some stuff so I guess it was helpful. I also saw the principal for the middle school that Blake would go to, so I picked her brain on some stuff. She is the wife of Dylan's first soccer coach, but she also has a 2nd grader so we seem them at the school and around town. She's great and it was nice to pick her brain. 2nd grade seems like a big year so I'm glad Blake has such a good teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment