Monday, March 27, 2017

Jelly Beans


Wednesday--Blake's first den meeting. They were short handed, so I stuck around and helped. It was fun and he had a lot of fun. But then a couple days later I met with our primary president and we are splitting from the other ward after our pinewood derby. I am so excited about this. 

Anyway, one of the den leaders made a thing for Blake to keep his book and other stuff in. So awesome. Then we headed straight over to his soccer practice. Dylan and I played at the park and talked tour neighbors while Blake practiced. 

Thursday--I went to my eye exam. Well, my lasik surgery is wearing off. I need (well, it was suggested...don't legally need them yet) glasses while driving in unfamiliar areas or at night. 

After the eye doctor, I went to Costco. I got some jelly bellies and they were in heaven when they came home from school. They spent more time trying to figure out which kind was which then actually eating them. 

The day before at school, Dylan had a Bible Times Marketplace where they did stuff that they did in Biblical times and ate things like they ate...kind of. So they had cheese, olives, bread and fish sticks. I found out that Dylan loves fish sticks, so I got some for him and Blake...they both love them. Poor Aaron can't eat them though.

No comments:

Post a Comment