Monday, February 19, 2018

Art Show


The day before  the school district had their art show (which I had no clue was going on) Dylan brought home a paper and said, "Mom, I am famous". So I look at the paper and see that his art will be on displayed at this art show. Blake had the same thing happen in Kinder, but I thought everyone's art was on display so we didn't go. Well, they only pick a few from each school so we knew that we should go to Dylan's.

We got there so we could see this famous kid's art work. This is his art. His art teacher was there and came and talked with us for awhile. She told me that she just loved both Blake and Dylan and how good they both are at art. (Really? Um, okay...I'm no art expert) She also said that she never has any problems with either kid.


Here is kindergarten art. I think it is cute.


This was the art from our school. Good job Dylan!

This week was crazy because my co-teacher was on jury duty so I was the lead teacher. It went just fine, but I was happy when she came back the following week. She is so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment