Monday, February 19, 2018

Last Basketball Games


February 10--Let me first tell you how cruel our weather can be sometimes. I woke up and saw that it was 58 degrees. I was pumped because it has been freezing. So I dressed accordingly. Well, it was my long run. About half way through it started to rain and then the wind happened and it was freezing...it dropped 20 degrees by the time I got back. At Blake's game one of the other parents who runs I found out was out there with me and the same thing happened to him and I am pretty sure I saw him. Anyway, I am so ready for Spring. 

The troop and pack met over at our house at 9am to do Scouting for Food. We did it for a little bit (in the freezing weather) and then went to Dylan's game.

Dylan's game was so much fun to watch. He took a lot of shots, rebounded, got open, played really good defense....it was fun. 

After his game they had a magic show and a little party for the team.






Then we went home to have lunch, then  came back for Blake's game. Blake had a great game too. There is another player on the team that kept passing Blake the play..it forced Blake to get more comfortable with the ball.



I'm so proud of the boys for their season.


Then we went to the magic show for Blake..it was the same thing, but still fun. Chandler (one boy that Blake played soccer with who goes to the same school) was selected to come help on stage. It was a fun show. 

On our drive home Aaron got a call from our bishopric that I was getting a new calling..he told Aaron what it was. The primary president and I were talking  the night before about something else and she told me that I was going to get a new calling but she didn't know what just that I wasn't going to be in cubs anymore.

Sunday I had our committee meeting, then we went to church and officially got my new calling...Gospel Doctrine teacher. That's right. Never done it before. But the kicker--they didn't release me yet from cubs because they can't find anyone....grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment