Monday, February 19, 2018

Day Before Love Day


Monday Aaron left for Florida. I got in my car to come home from work and my car wouldn't start. I had 15 minutes to get home before I needed to get the boys. I went back in and found someone to help me jump my car, then I drove to school (didn't turn off the engine) and got the boys--while I was waiting I called AAA and told them to meet us at the orthodontist because we had an appointment there. They did meet us there and put in a new battery while Blake was getting his braces worked on. It was stressful, but it all worked out. We came home, then got ready for Dylan's soccer practice. It was freezing. Why do I let them do outdoor soccer???

The next day at school we had our valentine's day party at school for our tuesday/thursday class. I got all these goodies.



The boys got a card from my parents and from my Grandma. They felt loved.



This is from one of the little girls. Do you know that tulips are my favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment