Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Last Day of School


June 7 was the kids' last day of school. They had a big party--we are talking bounce houses, pizza, snow cones, etc. Dylan told me that he did not want to go home early that day. Haha. I didn't go to the party, but instead I went and did some shopping...last time without kids.

I picked them up from school. Dylan's teacher gave him this pillow case. I had gone in the week before to help them with this. It was a long project, but I think it is really cute and the kids love them.


They also came home with their final report card. They both did really well. Attached to the report card was their assessments. They totally rocked their tests! 

Track practice was cancelled because a bad storm was coming. We had a bad storm 3 days in a row. Our lawns liked it.

Anyway, summer is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment