Friday, July 26, 2019

Bowling with Avir



This week, the boys have had an art camp in the afternoon. It was Monday-Thursday. Funny story, I was dropping them off the first day and I saw of my preschool kids--his sister was doing the camp. Small world?!

Monday morning we met up with Blake's friend, Avir for bowling. They had fun and we played laser tag after their free games. His mom had some laser tag passes. It was super fun.




I got a lot done while the kids were at camp. I even found the boys new shoes for school. It was so much easier to not have them with me..sigh. Done and done.

The art camp was pretty cool. They made some fun creations and they enjoyed being able to do it together. Dylan especially really likes art, so I'm glad they were able to work on their talents.

The boys also went over to Reese's house in the morning on Wednesday. Summer is a great time to hang out with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment