Monday, July 8, 2019

YMCA Camp


June 10--our stake went to a YMCA camp about 30 minutes away instead of cub scout camp, and the activity day girls came too. I was the brave parent to attend--the rest were all leaders, but I didn't mind because this way Dylan could come and we had so much fun.

We started the day with fishing.


The both got nibbles, but didn't catch anything.



Then we had free play, where they played gaga ball.


Then we went to BB's. This was a hit.







Then Archery. I even got to try this, but I was pretty terrible.




We then ate lunch. They provided lunch, which was actually pretty tasty. We had chicken strips, mashed potatoes (Blake was happy), salad (Blake was happy), nasty corn, yummy roll and a cookie (Dylan was happy).


Then we went to the zip line. So many kids were scared to do it, so my kids were up first to do it. It was super short, but still fun. I was able to do it too.


I was the last in our group to go, so I had to finish up and meet them over at canoe. Kelli took the boys out. We were matched with another ward's boys. This ward happened to be the ward who we used to combine with for scouts, so we knew them. Kelly's son and Dylan went to preschool together even. It was fun to hangout with them again.




As we were finishing up, we saw Madison Stott...Aaron's cousin's daughter. We then drove home. We walked soooo much that day, but we had a lot of fun!! I vote we do this camp again!

No comments:

Post a Comment