Monday, July 15, 2019

Crayola Experience


July 3--In the morning I had a doctor appointment, then we all went to the airport to drop off my parents. We had such a fun time with them. Thanks for coming! They will be back for Dylan's baptism.

On the way home from the airport we stopped by the Crayola Experience because we had some free tickets. I had heard mixed reviews about this place. The boys had a fun time, but are probably too old.

They first got to name their own crayon.


Then put the label on the crayon.






We watched a show about how they make crayons. I learned a lot about crayons.


They made a hammerhead with molding clay.





They melted a crayon to make



a car!


Then we melted a crayon and spun the paper around to create


these!!


They colored a car and then those cars were projected up on the screen, which they thought was cool.



All sorts of crayons!!!


These are the biggest crayons I have ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment