Thursday, August 15, 2019

Playing with the Neumann's


August 2--We had our friends,  the Schwarz, over for dinner. They are currently living in a hotel because their lease was up before their house was finished being built. It is always fun having them over!

August 3--Saturday morning it rained...a lot! I didn't even know it was supposed to rain and it started to rain on me during my long run. Then I got back and Blake was still up for running even though it was still raining. Then we went to church to clean. We switched weeks with our friends who were still out of town. The rain did stop and that afternoon we had Tyson and his family over for dinner and swimming. Tyson and Aaron worked together in CA and Tyson moved out here 2 years ago.

August 5--We had the Neumann boys over while Cambria had a long, 3 hour doctor appointment. We had way more fun then she did, but the good news is that Cambria and her baby are doing fine so she doesn't have to be on modified bedrest anymore.

August 6--my boys went over to the Neumann's house while I went to work for a couple of hours to get the classroom and little in order and  then to send out the postcards to my new class. I was sad because I didn't get Ledger in my class, but I have a couple kids from my 2 year old class a couple years ago and then I have a friend's kid in my class. It should be a fun year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment