Thursday, August 15, 2019

Trip to CA Day 1


The boys and I flew out to CA for a couple of days while Aaron stayed back to work.


Our flight was delayed a little bit, but we made it. My parents picked us up from the airport and we headed over to Cafe Rio for lunch.


Then we went over to my Grandma's new place. She moved into an independent living place a couple months ago. We walked around the facility. It is really pretty.


Here are the boys with their great-Grandma. She gave them little model airplanes from her late husband. She had to clean things up and declutter when she moved and wanted to give the boys something special.



My Grandma is having the best time. She is so busy with all her classes, but it seems like she enjoys her art class the most. They have a picture of hers on display.


We went by her old house. My parents are friends with the people who bought the house and they just finished remodeling it so no one lives in it yet.



Then we went to my parents house and swam--Seth and Kaleb (the boys' cousins) came over too! Later on that night David came over to pick up his kids and  then my other brother, James came over to hang out,


No comments:

Post a Comment