Thursday, September 4, 2014

Preschool for Dylan






Dylan started preschool today. To make a long story short, he is going one day a week. I didn't think he would start until at least next year, but things changed. He is super excited. Blake was a little concerned for me though. He said, "Mom! What are you going to do with everyone gone? All your help with be gone!" I told him somehow I will manage :)

When I picked him up from school, I asked him about it and he said, "I don't want to tell you until Blake gets home so he can hear about it too!" It was fun to see Ms. Shannon again. We knew one girl, Sophie, was going to be in his class, so when they saw each other at school, they both were really excited. It was pretty cute. They are a month apart, so really close in age. He did great being dropped off. When I picked him up Ms. Shannon comments were, "He is so cute. He makes me want to have a boy." (she has 4 girls) and "You can tell that Blake and Dylan are brothers, they both get really excited about the same things."

His school is for 2 1/2 hours, so not super long, but long enough for me to get so much done because well, I don't have any kids with me!

Blake came home from school the other day and told me that they were dancing in their PE class. He then said, "Mom, some of those kids do not know how to dance....they must not have the dance game. It's a good thing we have the dance game so that I already know how to dance." Thank you "Just Dance" for teaching my kid some important lessons for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment