Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Cowboy Park


Dylan's friend Lacie came over today to play. It was a little chilly in the morning, so after we ate some lunch the sun was out and warm enough to go to the park.


Aren't they cute?

Dylan was annoyed that Lacie put her hand on the same place that he wanted to put his on the slide.

Very annoyed....but it didn't bother Lacie at all.  

We went to Costco afterwards and then came home just in time for Lacie's mom to pick her up and Dylan and I to run to school to pick up Blake.

While we were walking home from school Blake was telling us about something that happened in school. Somehow his class and teacher were talking about how all the kids in his class don't like playing with their siblings. Blake then said that he liked playing with his brother because his brother was his best friend. He said that his teacher then said, "That makes my heart happy Blake." I liked hearing this story and wanted to write it down because there are times when they don't act like best friends and I want to remember this time. Yesterday Dylan and I were playing together while Blake was at school and he kept asking me if it was time to pick up Blake. So after the 10th time I asked him if he liked playing with Blake...he told me that he liked playing with Blake more then he liked playing with me. They really are good buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment