Monday, February 16, 2015

Superman Friends


Last Monday I went to register Dylan for preschool at 7am. The school that I wanted to go to is not huge and everyone loves this school, so people are freaks about registering and sleep in their car the night before so they can be the first in line.  I wasn't going to do that. I figured if we didn't get in, then we had plenty of other options. Aaron took Blake to school that day so that I could register Dylan. My friend Cambria was there, so we waited it out together. But both Beckett and Dylan got in. It is a Methodist preschool...pretty sure I went to a Methodist preschool when I was little. One of my favorite parts though is that it is 1.9 miles from my house. That may seem not super close, but it currently takes me 15 minutes to get to Dylan's preschool, which is about 6 miles away. I timed how long it takes us to get to the new preschool and I just missed the 1 stop light that is on the way and it took 4 minutes and 51 seconds. The preschool itself is also rated really high online and from friends within the community. I think the staff are great. We will see how much Dylan likes it once he starts because he really likes his current preschool, but I think this one will be better for him.

Tuesday was a beautiful day so Beckett and his sister Kelsey came and played at out house and then we went to the park. Wouldn't you know it...both the boys had their Superman shirts on.

They were plotting how to get the bad guys (which of course were us moms).

No comments:

Post a Comment