Thursday, March 26, 2015

Helpers


Last week we had a lot going on. Some of the fun things were we went to a friends' house after school. Brexton and Blake are both in Kindergarten  together although they have different teachers and they have different teachers at church, but they play together at recess. Brexton's sister, Maci is Dylan's age and they are in the same Sunbeam class at church. Their mom, Megan, is a lot of fun too and they have a 6 month old. Anyway, we went over to their house on St. Patrick's Day and Megan had made a lot of fun St. Patrick's Day snacks.

Blake and I had eye doctor visits. I went while the boys were both in school and  then I took Blake later that day after school. Blake's vision is 20/30 so still no need for glasses. My eye sight is fine, but I was interested in how healthy my eyes were and they are fine.

Dylan and I met Laci and Sophie (and their moms) at the park on Monday. It was a beautiful day. The kids had fun together and the moms had fun talking. Sophie is moving in a couple months, so we are trying to have as many play dates as possible.

We also got ready for some guests...Dylan even helped me clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment