Thursday, March 26, 2015

Park During Spring Break


Thursday Aaron was at work again, so I took the boys to the park. This park isn't super close, but it is pretty fun so we think it is worth the drive every once in awhile.





Future rock stars?

I needed to go to the grocery store after the park. My kids don't like shopping unless it is a toy store or Home Depot. They tolerate grocery stores, but anything else...forget about it. However, I rarely take both kids with me grocery shopping anymore and for a good reason. Wow....I was happy the following week when they were both at school and I was able to go by myself.

We got home and found a package. My parents had recently been to Hawaii. (Side note: they were basking in the 80 degree weather while we were having our snow and ice storms...which places sounds more fun?) As many of you know, my dad loves no, he might be obsessed with Hawaiian shirts. So they got one for each boy in their favorite color. They were pretty excited to get them.

They also sent some things with their favorite super heros. Dylan wears his sweatshirt nearly every day and Blake wears his shirt all the time...well, as much as I do laundry so maybe not all the time. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa...you did good.

No comments:

Post a Comment