Monday, July 25, 2016

Trip to CA Day 6


Sunday morning we went to church. It was fun to see a bunch of people. Blake whispered to me, "Mom, who are these people? They are all saying hi and I don't remember any of them."

After church, we had lunch and then went on a walk to the park to get out some energy.


Dylan stayed in the room with the exercise equipment, which he enjoyed using.


Later that afternoon, the whole family came over. James took a lot of great pictures, which I will eventually post.

Here are the boys playing. It was fantastic...they got along so well.


Seth had some app where they danced to songs and the app made it silly. They loved it.



Robert and Sarah with the boys. Sarah got a promotion so they are selling their place and moving...about 30 minutes away.


Gramps with his grandkids doing the shaka.



Grandpa with the grandkids.



David with the boys. Kristi was too sick to come over for pictures.






Isn't this great? James and Shannon gave this crossbow to Blake and Dylan. They wanted to take a picture with it so we told them to act out a scene and this is what we got. Not bad.



James and Shannon with Shannon's mom, Lisa. James and Shannon are staying at my folks' house, but they stayed with Lisa the week they were there. I guess they wanted to actually get some sleep. Hard to do sometimes with 2 little boys.

My mom made dinner for everyone. It was awesome seeing everyone. My uncle even made it up from San Diego. My grandma came and my aunt, uncle and cousin were there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment