Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Playdate with Macie and Brian


Yesterday we went to Hope Park to play with Macie and Brian. They had a lot of fun.


They had just come from the doctors where they got a flu shot, which Macie is showing us in the picture.



Dylan loves to climb. I had a mom come up to me. "Let me guess. You have at least 1 other son and no girls. You are a boy mom." I told her that I was a boy mom. She told me that she was so glad to see someone let their kids climb around because too many moms, in her opinion, don't let their kids climb around and be kids. It was a very different conversation that I had. Usually moms are telling me I am terrible for letting my kids climb and be crazy. I like this lady more.


We ate lunch at the park, went to the library and then came home and got our bathroom ready f or a remodel that started this morning. They are redoing our shower. The boys were sad that they would be in school when they demoed everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment