Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving Week Day 4- My Birthday and Thanksgiving


Thursday was Thanksgiving....Happy Thanksgiving! It was also my birthday.

Isn't this turkey cool? We saw it at the library.


The morning was pretty chilly, but we still went to the annual Turkey Bowl. The boys and I played soccer and some football. Next year we will recruit younger kids for a soccer game.




We watched some of Aaron's game.


Then we came home and my folks came over and we started to get dinner ready. The boys put together a project.


And then we ate our turkey dinner. After dinner we went over to the Brock's house (from our ward) for pie. There were about 10 pies...my mom made 3, but we ate the lemon meringue pie before we went to their house, so we brought the other 2 pies. 

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment