Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Airplane Park


Last week Aaron was in Florida again. He had great weather there, but didn't enjoy it because he worked until 10pm every night. He missed out on our nice weather though. Friday I took Beckett and Dylan to the park. We have been to this park several times before and I had never noticed that there are cows close by. We checked it out...there is a fence.



We got home from the park and Aaron had just got home from his trip. He is here this week and then leaves again on Sunday for a week in Florida. Sounds like fun huh? 

The next day I brought the kid with me  to Scouting for Food since Aaron had to work all day on Saturday. We hit our neighborhood and then they came VT with me and then I got them a slurpee. It was their reward for helping with SFF. 

Monday night (last night) was Dylan's first soccer practice for spring with a new team. His friend Truett is on the team, which he loves. The coach is great. His son is on the team obviously, but he coaches one of the high school girls varsity soccer teams...although he admits the 2 age groups are extremely different. I like his style and he is great at keeping their attention. Dylan played the hardest he has ever played. I hope this will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment