Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Lunch with Blake


Tuesday my mom and I went shopping since it was our last day together. Then we picked up Grandpa and went to Blake's school for lunch.



They brought back a King Cake from Louisiana that we ate that night.

The next morning they came to take Blake to school and then Dylan, said good-bye and then came back, finished loading the car and started their journey back home to CA. We were so glad that they were able to come play with us for 4 months. One thing I was sad about when we moved to Texas was that they boys wouldn't get to see their grandparents as much. I grew up around my grandparents and I really liked that. We created some great memories while they were here and the boys were really sad to see them leave, but happy  they will be coming in April for Blake's baptism. Thanks for having fun with us!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment