Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Another Damaging Storm


So, I get to play catch up...again. Refer back to the March 27 post. At the end I mentioned that another storm was in the forecast. Well, it happened and Aaron was out of town. (Side note, we looked at his Marriott points at the end of March and he had 32 nights in a Marriott YTD. Yes, he has been traveling a lot! He doesn't always stay in Marriott either).

The wind was crazy. The tornado siren didn't go off though. The next morning I went to see the damage. Our patio furniture had been tossed all around our yard.


Took Dylan to school which is under 2 miles and saw about 20 large trees split in half. This was in his school parking lot.


I went to the store and this was probably my favorite. Totally had to do a double take. You have to look close.


Here it is from the back side....the trampoline was tossed up on the wall. I heard from others about a trampoline tossed in the middle of a busy street. Believe me now that the winds here can be bad? Luckily we had no damage...that I could see. It made me happy that we had a ridiculously heavy trampoline for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment