Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Another Park


April 24--Monday. Aaron got home about 7:10 in the morning, while we were getting ready for school. I left Dylan at home with Aaron while I did some visiting teaching. I saw someone I used to VT at the treehouse park the Friday before. She is in our ward again (she moved and then eventually moved back). She has different VT, even though I requested to have her because she always let us come over, etc. She hadn't been to church in 7 months, so I told her to come, but she was going to be visiting her uncle who was in a car accident. So Monday after our visits, we swung by her house (she told me we could) and visited with her. She hadn't been visited for 7 months...we were the last ones to come over. We had a great visit. She texted me about a week later to let me know her uncle passed away. I'm still working on her. She is a great person, but pretty devastated with what happened. She has been a member almost 2 years ago.

When I got back, we ate, then I took Dylan to the park. The weather has been so nice, which is why we have been doing a lot of parks. We also do a lot of bike rides. We have to take advantage of the nice weather while we can. It will be super hot very soon.


That night we had Dylan's soccer practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment