Tuesday, May 9, 2017

More Pinewood Derby Pics


We also had a Hot Wheels set in the back for the younger siblings to play with...keep them entertained.


Mike and my dad making sure it works.


Me with some of  the leaders trying to get things organized.




This is my kid, Dylan, he sweats A LOT.


See me in the corner with my phone..that's Aaron on the other end watching the race too.



Then I had Blake wave to Aaron because you couldn't hear anything in that room without a mic.



Blake earned his Bobcat (and several awards), but I am in charge of advancements, but you need a parent to stand with cub scout. So I had my friend who is the committee chair in the 5th ward do the ceremony for the wolves so I could play the parent role.


They went outside and then the other scouts made a tunnel and howled, then the 3 boys who earned their bobcat ran in through the tunnel.






My mom took all these pictures. Isn't she great? Thanks!
P.S. I was so glad that night after it was done. So much work and so much chaos. This was the last activity that we were combined with 5th ward. We were combined with 5th ward for everything in cub scouts, so now it is a smaller group.

No comments:

Post a Comment