Saturday, March 14, 2020

Living Museum


February 27--Aaron and I were both able to go into work a little late so we could see Dylan, oh, I  mean, Henry Ford. They do research in class and write the speech. A few days before his presentation I asked him if he needed help memorizing his speech. Um, no...he had it memorized. I think he has a photographic memory. The only kid in the whole 2nd grade who didn't use notes. Also, according to my friend who was there , 1 of 2 kids that she could actually understand. Good job buddy!


Jake



Caleb--don't you love his sideburns?


Charlie is in our ward. Dylan's hair wasn't long enough to pull off Henry Ford hair, but Charlie nailed that hair.

Later that day I picked the boys up from school then we got home and someone knocked on the door. It was Aaron's sister, Tiffanie and her daughter, Lexi. We knew they were coming, but they said they would come to our house at 8pm. Apparently their flight changed like 3 weeks previous and forgot to tell us. Oh well. Lexi had a cheer competition in Dallas so spent a couple of days with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment