Sunday, March 15, 2020

School Open House

March 3--The kids had their open house at school. Dylan's teacher said they needed a long sleeved shirt for open house, but she wouldn't say what it was going to be used for. Clever huh?


He is doing great in school. She is having him do division now in math because he is catching onto things so quickly. His homework is way too easy for him, so I make him read more, but he loves to read. This kid still makes friends with everyone and when he gets bored in class, he chats with his friends, so she has put him at a table with all girls. Haha.



Then we went to Blake's home room with Mrs. Wilson. He is doing so great this year. Both his teacher told me how much they love him. 

Ms. Loya told me that he is such a great leader in class. Really?! Blake?! Some previous teachers have told me this, so I'm starting to believe them. I know the kids really look up to him--he is a really likable kid, but one who doesn't have to follow the crowd. She was talking to me about the Pre AP Match class for next year and is super confident in Blake because he is a smart boy and he has great study habits.



We saw some of their art.




No comments:

Post a Comment