Sunday, March 15, 2020

Soccer and Caleb's Birthday Party


March 7--This was the sunrise I saw after my run. So pretty!

After my run, then Blake and I ran, and then we went to Home Depot for the kids workshop only to be told that they weren't having it because of the coronavirus. They gave us the project to take home, but we picked up some mulch and went home and did some yard work.


After lunch, we headed to Dylan's soccer game, which was day 1 of Spring Break, so half his team was gone so they had no subs. Dylan played goalie


and was a defender again...and a little bit as a midfielder.


Then Blake and Aaron went home and I took Dylan to his buddy Caleb's birthday party. Dylan was the only friend that showed up (Spring break wasn't good timing) but soooo many family members were there, so I got to meet them and they all said how great Dylan has been for Caleb. They think Dylan has given Caleb so much confidence and love how Dylan makes Caleb do things that he normally wouldn't do. Caleb is such a great kid and his family is awesome so I'm glad that Dylan and Caleb get along so well. Of course they all also commented on the height difference.
















These boys had so much fun. Happy birthday Caleb!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment