Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Baby Ledger


Last Monday we went visiting teaching and  then we had lots of fencing people come over to give us quotes. Tuesday we had a presidency meeting at my house in the morning because my secretary wasn't working that day and we wanted to get a meeting in before Cambria's doctors appointment. I watched her kids while she went to the doctor. She came back and she was at a 6 and the doctor was sending her to the hospital. So.....we had a slumber party that night. We played more and we went swimming and ate dinner.


I asked Beckett what they were going to name their baby brother and he responded with, "Fat Boy".  Well, we got the kids to bed and Cambria and I were texting, but then they stopped at about 9:20. Then at 10pm I get a text from her hubby with a picture of their baby. She pushed for 10 minutes. Ledger Snow Neumann was 9 pounds 3 ounces--2 weeks earlier. He is a big boy.

The next morning when the kids woke up I showed them the picture of their new baby brother and this was their reaction. When I told them the name, Kelsey said, "I don't like Ledger...it is hard for me to say." Snow is a family name...for those who care.

We went to the park after we ate and played. Then Sean came and got the kids and took them to the hospital. Her delivery went fast but things were crazy afterwards for her, but she is doing much better now. Glad everyone is okay and home.

No comments:

Post a Comment