Thursday, June 4, 2015

Park with Austin


On Monday, Austin came over for a play date. These 2 kids get along so well so I especially love having Austin come over because I can get a lot done while they play and not really have to worry about them.

It was a gorgeous day so we walked to the park. For the record, Saturday was the last day we received rain, then we got about 3 days of beautiful weather and then it has been hot. Summer is here. I actually had to turn on the sprinklers today, which I have done 1 other time in the last 8 months. We have been so saturated that it was a blessing to have no rain and some heat to help with flood control.

Austin has an older brother who Blake went to preschool went so we arranged for a play date with the 4 of them for next week. I'm already fearing this summer and trying to keep everyone busy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment