Monday, June 8, 2015

Birthday Parties



Saturday morning we went to Home Depot for the monthly project. Then we went to the park/splash pad for Kyler's birthday party. Dylan woke up grumpy this day so he didn't have much fun at the party, so I basically held him while Blake played and I talked to my friends.

We then came home, ate lunch and then headed to the beach club for Ashley's birthday party. We were there for about 5 minutes and then the lifeguards blew the whistle telling everyone to get out. They pulled a little girl limp out of the pool. The paramedics arrived after the lifeguards administered CPR and the girl was fine. There were so many people there! I had to rescue one kid, but nothing dramatic like the little girl...he happened to be right next to me and I saw him go under so I pulled him up. Aside from the craziness, it was a fun party. Aaron missed all the excitement because he had to stay home to work on a lesson for church...or that was maybe just his excuse for not going. We had other friends at the party next to ours so it was fun to talk with them too....even if we had just seen them at the party earlier in the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment