Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Cowboy Park


The next day we went and visit taught at 9am. We then met the Neumann's at Cowboy park. We played and then went to the splash pad and cooled down. The Neumanns had to leave so we went and played some more.


Then we went to Costco. We saw one of Aaron's friend at Costco. A couple days before he had given us 8 free passes to go to a local park. We like him and his family. 

That night I went for my first self reliance class. Have you heard about this course? Our church has been putting these courses on for 2 years, but this is the first time our stake is having them. My Bishop asked me to attend as a lifter. The classes are 1 day a week for 2 hours for 12 weeks. Each week we have homework that is between 4-10 hours. Yep, huge time commitment. I thought the timing was terrible because well, it is summer so we will be out of town and well it is summer so the kids are home and I had less time to do the work. I talked to the stake about it and they told me to just attend when I can because I also mentioned that Aaron will be gone for work. I will just call in when I can't be there in person. Our group is pretty great though. The Bishop talked to me about the course on Sunday and I told him the time requirements and he had no idea it required so much time.

No comments:

Post a Comment