Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Twilight Camp Day 5


We first arrived and I immediately asked the status on the fidget spinners...they hadn't come in yet. Dylan was sad. So we asked if the papoose could go do the obstacle course while we have opening ceremonies because they were right next to it and they really wanted to do it. I was with the pack, but they did let them go over..this is the best picture I could get from my location.


The costumes were amazing. A preying mantis.


And then Jedi attacked.


We went to Donna's station. Donna is our bear den leader.



They made a spider web out of yarn.


Then they made bug houses.


And looked for bugs.



We then got to do the obstacle course.




Right next to the papoose, who were done.


Then it was closing ceremonies. They called up the papoose and gave them each a fidget spinner. Totally blurry, but Dylan had the biggest smile. Made his day.



We then went home and I was glad we were done for a year. Twilight camp is fun, but really long. It made me grateful that I will never have to go to scout camp. At least I slept in my comfy bed every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment