Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Week of June 19


I didn't take make many pictures this week.

Blake had a robotics camp this week. He loved it! He learned a lot and well, Dylan and I got to hang out together and get stuff done.

Aaron went to Arkansas for a couple of days.

Wednesday morning the boys played at Reese's house while I met with Lana (Reese's mom) to talk about some scout stuff.

 Thursday--we went to the park and met up with our friends who moved away 2 years ago to Arizona, but are now back. Cheri is the mom. Sophie is the oldest girl. Dylan and Sophie went to preschool together at Shannon's house. Cheri is friends with my friend Robin who used to live here, who now lives in CA, but introduced me to Cheri. Robin and our family spent Christmas at Cheri's house a couple years ago.

I found out she was back (Although a different city) so we got together. It was fun to see them. She has had another kid who I got to finally meet. 

Saturday--we went to the Neumann's house for Ledger's birthday. He is now 2?!


He loves diggers. Cute cake!


Cambria with Ledger and Beckett.


This is one of the trucks we got Ledger. He is such a fun kid. It rained most of the day, but we were able to swim later in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment