Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Homework Assignment Completed

At the last trip to Blake's ortho, he told Blake that he had his homework assignment was to get his wiggly tooth out before his next appointment. There is about 12 weeks in between appointments. Blake wiggled it every night, but it hadn't come out. We have an appointment scheduled for the 16th so we told him that we would pull it if it wasn't out a week before his appointment because the ortho said if it wasn't out, then he was sending us to his dentist to have it pulled. I'm not paying for that. On Sunday we got everything ready to pull his tooth. Aaron asked Blake who he wanted to pull his tooth. He picked me. Really?! I'm not a fan of blood and the such, but off we went. We tried pliers, but that wire from his braces was kind of in the way so we did what we could with that and then I ended up pulling it out with my fingers with the help of gauze to grasp it. He was so happy and also excited that he could normally again...it has been months. The next day I was looking at the empty spot and the adult tooth is already come in so it was clearly time for that tooth to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment