Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Swim Camp and Twilight Camp


The first week of summer was busy. The boys did a swim camp with one of the YW in our ward. They went to her house for 2 hours for 4 days that week. They did a craft, had a snack and swam. There were only 8 kids there, but they sure had fun. Then every afternoon that week Blake went to Twilight Camp for cub scouts. I dropped him off at 3:30 and then picked him up at 8:45. We would come home and wash his clothes and he would take a shower--didn't want to get chiggers. 

Friday I went up to camp to pick Blake up because he had a track meet the next day and he needed to get sleep. I got to see the directors of the camp. Since I was released I never see the folks from the district anymore, so it was fun to see them.



Blake won for his swap. We just printed off the rank badges, then laminated it, cut them out and put a safety pin in it. Blake was excited he won, but bummed that he couldn't eat the starburst...Dylan was happy that he could eat them though.


Here are some of the other swaps on his hat. He had a really fun time. I'm pretty sure this will be his last twilight camp since we were the only ward in our stake that attended this year. Big thanks to the leaders...they are so patient and I was glad that I didn't have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment