Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Track Meet



June 16--we went to the track meet. It was the one that our team hosted so it was close. We get to the track meet and find our team, then we put all our stuff under one of our teams' tents. Then we wait for their events.


Here are some of the kids getting warmed up.


I had to work at the concession stand, but I could see a lot of it. (this is the view from the concession stand) Once I saw Dylan I ran over to catch his race.




I finished working (got some hot dogs to take back to the kids), then they did their 100.


I love big umbrellas blocking the view. LOVE IT!













Dylan ran the 50, 100, 4x100, 200 and 400. Blake ran the 100, 200 and 400.

The kids did great. Dylan really is good at the 50, but it was fun to watch him run the 400 because he had a great kick at the end. I love it when they don't quit.

Blake did awesome. He did really well in the 100 and also had a great kick at the end of the 400.


After the track meet, we came home and swam and ate some dinner. Then Aaron took Blake to get ice cream and I took Dylan to get shaved ice. He loves that it turns his tongue red. I then took him to get some new shoe laces because he is awesome at tying his shoe laces, but the laces that he had were falling apart and it makes it hard to tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment