Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Perot


On Monday we ordered our tickets to the Perot and then about 3 hours later I got a text from his den leader saying they were having cub scouts at 1pm on Wednesday to go to a videogame museum. The boys were up for going to the Perot for a couple of hours, eating their lunch on our drive to the church to drop off Blake. 

We were the first in the line so we got everything done super fast.





At track practice I was talking with one of the moms and she asked if we had a Perot membership. She told us that they redid one of the exhibits. Then we were driving home and a friend called....she  told me the same thing, so we were pumped about seeing it. It didn't disappoint. It was super fun. You can see how long you can hang.



Dylan had a blast with this.




Virtual reality. They said it was super cool, but I didn't get much detail. I know it involved digging for dinosaur bones.




This is reversed, which was really hard for my brain to process. I am so used to looking into a mirror a certain way.




You can be a dino dancing...the kids even did some break dancing. They loved it!


We saw everything we wanted, got in the car and drove back to our city. We dropped off Blake at the church. His leader asked me if I would be fine if they stopped and got an ice cream. I told her that was fine, but that they have free slurpees at 7-eleven so that might be a better option. On our way home from dropping Blake off, Dylan and I got a slurpee. We have plans to go to another 7-eleven after dinner. That's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment