Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Trip to CA Day 3



We woke up and walked to the donut store because this is a tradition that the boys have with Grandma and Gramps.


Then we stopped at the park to play.

Then Grandpa took the boys fishing. The boys have been wanting to go fishing for awhile, but Aaron doesn't fish and I don't fish, so this was a perfect thing for the boys to do with Grandpa. They had a fun time. They fished off a friend's dock.


We came back to the house and did some science projects.


We went to the greenbelt to launch the rocket. It was pretty impressive.



Then they made the car and raced it in the garage.



My aunt and her kids were in town so they came over along with my grandma for swimming and dinner.


The boys with their great-grandma. She is 94 and she still gets Aaron's sense of humor.



The great grandkids with their great grandma.


Grandma with her grandkids. Fox, Molly, Chloe, Rob, me and David. My brother James was out of town.



The grandkids and great grandkids. We took a picture with everyone that my aunt took so hopefully we can get that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment