Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Trip to Houston Day 6

Friday morning after Aaron left for work, we packed up, went to the gym, then packed up the van, then we went shopping. It was tax free weekend in Texas, which is my favorite time to shop. We went to Walmart, Target and Costco. At costco, we got some ice cream, then it was time for us to go pick up Aaron and drive home. It is a 4 hour drive. We stopped on our way for dinner because we were going to hit Dallas traffic and well, Mr. Hangry needed food and our snacks weren't cutting it for him. Guess what he got? A steak. Not sure if I mentioned this before, but I found TBone steaks on sale a couple months ago. Aaron loves steaks, but we never buy them because they are expensive. Well, it was a really good sale, so we gave it a go. They both loved it. Dylan said, "I really like this cow meat!" haha. When my dad took them camping he grilled some steaks and Dylan pounded it. What did I start?

There was a storm on the way home, but we made it home. Apparently it rained all week long while we were gone. It meant I didn't need to fill up the pool with water.

We had a fun trip to Houston! Now, we need to get ready for school to start because they start school on the 20th and I go back to work on the 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment