Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Trip to Houston Day 5


Thursday morning we walked with Aaron to the office and met the class. We also met the person who was in charge of food for their class and she happened to have snacks in her hand, so the boys picked out some snacks.

We walked back to the hotel and went to the gym. We did this a couple of mornings.



Then we headed back to the museum. My museum pass got us in for free. We also were able to get most of Karen's family in for free too. Score!


We did kidtropolis first and then went to the ropes course because it was their favorite thing.










Dylan didn't want to do it because he got a rope burn last time, but I told him to just bypass that section. He was on the course and he asked me if he should just do it, I told him I didn't care that it was up to him. So he responded, "Well, maybe I will do it and then just try to not get hurt." Great idea. And he did it...no problem.












I tried to take a couple pictures to give an idea of the course. It is small, but kind of the perfect size for these kids.




The kids were slightly obsessed with this. It is basically like jump rope that goes faster and faster.



They raced superman and batman.


And they did some more circuitry.



No comments:

Post a Comment