Monday, October 15, 2018

Beckett's Birthday Party


The next week Aaron went to Richmond Virginia. He was there the day when 3 tornadoes touched down in Richmond. He spent a couple of hours in the stairwell of the office. Fun times.

Thursday--Blake had his field trip...already. They went to Dallas Museum of Art. That night Blake had his Pack meeting. 

Friday night it rained and rained and it didn't stop until Saturday night. Soccer game canceled again. And Blake woke up and threw up so he wasn't able to go to Beckett's birthday party, but Dylan went and had so much fun.


They are such cute buddies.




The next morning I woke up and didn't feel good. I never threw up, but I couldn't stand up--I was totally dizzy. I tried to make it to church because it was my turn to teach, but I couldn't do it, so Aaron taught my lesson. Then the next day Aaron wasn't feeling good. It was no fun my friends, but the timing could've been a lot worse. I didn't have to miss any work and only Dylan missed one day of school. Dylan didn't mind missing school. That poor kid is so bored at school. He says it is too easy. We have our parent teacher conference in a week. We got a progress report for the kids. Yep, Dylan is bored--he is getting really good grades. Blake is doing great too. Blake really loves to learn and loves to tell me about what he is learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment