Monday, October 15, 2018

Picture Day


This is what the boys wore for their picture day. Blake had no handsome shirts that fit him so I had to go hunt. It was impossible. There were no short sleeved handsome shirts. Where did I end up finding this? The Thrift Store. They are a good brand and barely worn and super cheap. I was excited and then I found a cane for Dylan for his Halloween costume as an old man. Dylan has been looking for a cane since his 100th day of school last school year. I told him that we need to find it for a good deal and then I would buy it. Well, it was $2. Done. He was so happy.

Anyway, the school changed the company who takes their pictures. I went online to order the CD and it was triple in price. WHAT?! Um, no thanks. Jerks. I was not happy. 

Earlier in the week I left work, went right over to the kids' school and got them our early and  took them to their dentist appointment. They both didn't have cavities, so we were all happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment