Sunday, December 30, 2018

Merry Christmas



The night before Christmas the boys decided that they wanted to eat breakfast at 7am before opening presents. They wanted to play in the morning when they woke up until it was  time to eat. What responsible kids.

They woke up a little after 6  and played. I made some yummy cinnamon rolls, with some bacon, eggs and egg nog.

Then we started to open gifts. They first looked at their stockings.



Then they looked under the tree.




They each got a binder with trading card holders to put their Pokemon cards in. Thanks Santa.


Dylan got a new bike helmet that fits really well with the packaging still on it on top of a Santa hat.


Dylan got Aaron some stuff for the grill.



Blake got Dylan a new game.


Dylan got Blake an Imaginext set. They love to give gifts to one another.



Pokemon



This playmobil set is from Grandma and Gramps Bass.


He got this lego set and a playmobil set from Grandma and Gramps Bass.


From G&G Johnson


From G&G Johnson



A fitness tracker from Santa.




Pokemon cards from Uncle Robert and Aunt Sarah.



From Santa.






The big family gift this year is our cruise that we will go on in June. This wasn't a surprise for the kids, but the lego set was. Costco had this set, which I thought was cool (my mom even thought it would be fun for the kids) but I thought it was too much, but then they lowered the price $15 so I bought it, thinking it would be a fun way to present the cruise present.

Aaron's folks and my folks are joining us on the cruise. It is going to be fun!


My parents also sent a bunch of goodies for the boys and some Amazong gift cards for Aaron and me.


Uncle James and Aunt Shannon.

Uncle David, Aunt Kristi, and Seth and Kaleb sent the boys a gift card to Amazon.


My folks also sent the boys coal. I have a feeling my dad was behind this. It is candy, so they really weren't sad about it. I think it is pretty funny.

Aaron's folks gave us some pillow chairs for the media room--they are super comfy and really cool.

My Grandma sent us a gift card to Target and some money to the boys.

Aaron got me some new barstools. Costco had a great deal on them and I have been wanting a 4th barstool because we had 3 and we frequently needed a 4th when friends came over. We put the barstools together, which was more work then we hoped.

I got Aaron a new smart watch, clothes and some movies.


Then we heated up our spa and went in. It was actually nice weather--in the 60s so it made getting out of the spa a lot better.

Then the Neumann's came over for Christmas dinner. We had so much fun with them. 

We are grateful for this time of year and for the time we have to celebrate the birth of Jesus. While we miss being with family on the holidays, we are grateful for wonderful friends that we have. Thank you to all for the wonderful gifts. We feel spoiled and loved!! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment