Friday, December 28, 2018

School Christmas Party


December 21--the boys had their class Christmas parties in the afternoon. I went back and forth between their parties.


They exchanged books.



Dylan insisted that he read his book before he left school that day.


Blake in his room right after their book exchange.


Blake's class.

You might wonder why my kids wear their jackets in their classroom. I asked them both that question. Well, they are related to me who happens to be cold all the time, but they had no reason. I think they are worried about losing the jackets. You know, their lockers are like a 30 second walk from their classrooms. 

That night we had the Schwarz family over for dinner. They used to be in our ward, then moved 3 years ago, then moved back a year ago. We like them a lot and have a good time. They have been renting a house, but just bought a house so they will move in July when it will be done.

We also watched the BYU game. Way to pull it off Cougs....you had me worried there.

No comments:

Post a Comment