Monday, December 24, 2018

Ward Breakfast Christmas Party



december 8--was our party. We were told it was going to be a breakfast, which was fine with us. We set up on Friday morning. For the party, we turned off the lights and had the LED Christmas lights on--they were really cool and it looked amazing. Not sure why I didn't take more pictures...maybe I was busy with making food or something.

On Monday, which is a day I don't work, I helped Cambria move.

Thursday night we had our work party. We had yummy food and then did a gift exchange.



Aren't these centerpieces awesome?


Dylan had a basketball game, so Aaron took him while Blake stayed and helped me cook and pass out food.

Aaron and Dylan got back after the program, but they took a picture with "santa".




We came home and made our gingerbread house.


Then we went to Blake's basketball game.



After the game we went to Hutchins for dinner...and dessert. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment