Monday, August 24, 2020

Beignets


 



















July 26--We made beignets in the air fryer and they worked. The previous Sunday we were out on our walk and a family in our ward saw us and stopped us saying they were driving over to our house to drop off a beignet mix. I was confused for a moment because I know we love beignets, but wondered why she would think about us. Then I remembered that we had a RS Activity that was a zoom meeting about what we have done during quarantine and I said how we were making new things, like churros in the air fryer and a bunch of things in the air fryer. How sweet was she to pay attention to that and then bring me something to try out. (Just as a heads up...she is now the RS president and I am one of her counselors. But this story shows how amazing she is. I love, love our previous RS and was grateful to serve with her, but she has been the RS president for 4 years. She was ready for something new--I mean she was happy with what she was doing, but 4 years is long for that calling.


That Friday before we had our friend Adam over for dinner. We always enjoy his crazy stories. We got some details about this coin shortage this time since that is what his job is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment