Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Painting














 















Here are some before and after pictures of both the inside the house and we ended up having him power wash and stain the fence. He also stained our front door and painted our shudders on the front of our house (which requires a really tall ladder for 1). They did all this work for about 40% of the amount we had budgeted for just painting inside. That included all the paint and stain. 


It was hard to pick a color. I had a couple different shades from Sherwin Williams and it was down to Agreeable Gray (what the dining room is) and repose gray. We painted it in different spots in the house and then i went around and tallied which one I liked better in each spot, then added it all up and agreeable gray had the most votes. Then in the nooks I had them use the same darker color that I used in the dining room too (mega greige). Let me tell you it is fun to live with people who don't really care. I don't think I need to change too many decorations, but I looked at Hobby Lobby and didn't find much I loved, so I am still kind of on the lookout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment