Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Obstacle Warrior Kids






We went to Obstacle Warrior Kids for the last time. AND Blake and Dylan both got up on the hard wrapped wall. Blake was so excited. It was his first time. 






Earlier that day Dylan went and played at Caleb's new house. It is such a great house. Prefect for them and a great neighborhood. While they played, Blake and I went shopping and got all the school supplies and went to Costco. Blake is such a helpful person when we are shopping. He even helps me put everything away when we get home. I like having him as a shopping buddy. We picked Dylan up, ate lunch, then went to Obstacle Warriors, then Blake and Dylan went over to the Neumann's to play and spend the night. She texted me that morning to see if it was okay. Aaron and I went out to dinner and watched a movie at home. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment