Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Fun With Friends





Dylan had Caleb over to play. Earlier in the week we went to the playground at the school. Dylan came up to me and said I'm actually going to miss Caleb not being at my school. Earlier this month, Caleb moved about 10 minutes away which means different schools from here on out. 





When he came over Blake and I were downstairs and I heard him Dylan saying "Tree of Life" and "temple". After Caleb went home, we asked him about it and he said that he was telling Caleb about the tree of life and about temples. He created this lego creation to explain--one way it is a temple and then flip it around and it is the tree of life. I love how it was just this casual conversation that they had. Caleb's dad is a pastor for a congregation in our city so they are a very religious family. 




August 1--Dylan went to his friend, Max's birthday party. They finished their pool in March, but it was the first time I got to see it. It was so cool. I love their backyard. 



While Dylan was at the party, we went to a dumpling place. Aaron loves dumplings and a friend had told me about this place when this lock down started. It was a little far and Dylan doesn't love dumplings so we thought this was the perfect time to go. It was so yummy. Aaron doesn't like it as much as the one in China (they also have a restaurant in CA which we go to when we are out to), but it is the best dumplings by us.





When we got back, Blake and I went and picked him up. We got there just in time for the pinata. 



 



















Here is Max opening Dylan's present...some fun nerf guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment