Sunday, July 20, 2014

Dad's Back



Aaron did get back late Thursday night and the boys were super excited Friday to see Aaron. Aaron had  to fly out Saturday afternoon to England, so he didn't work much on Friday. Aaron lined up a massage for me Friday morning. When I got back, we went and got some shaved ice. That is what the boys really wanted to do with Aaron. Blake and Aaron went swimming for a little bit, but was too cold for Dylan. It is amazing how fast the pool cools down. 



Dylan doesn't care at all that his Superman costume is too small. He still wears it, along with my flip flops that are too big.




We played some games too. Aaron and I also finalized our plans for London. My parents are flying in on Tuesday to watch the boys so that I can fly out to London and meet up with Aaron for a couple days. Aaron will be in England for about 2 weeks then flies directly to China for another 2 weeks. So  the boys won't see Aaron for a month, which is why the boys wanted to play lots with their dad while he was home.

No comments:

Post a Comment